O-Prognose Maintenance allows you to quickly develop a sustainable long-term maintenance plan (LTMP). The software helps assess the technical condition of buildings for example in accordance with the Dutch standard NEN 2767.
Because O-Prognose Maintenance offers a generic solution, it is suitable for any type of property portfolio, such as schools, municipal buildings, sports complexes, health care institutions or housing complexes. A sustainable long-term maintenance plan (LTMP) can be developed for each target group and application.
Examples of specific features include:
- Sustainable long-term maintenance plans.
- Reporting according to the interior-exterior model for school buildings.
- Link to primary accounting systems for the health care sector or the corporate world.
- Division between owner and tenant responsibility.
- A standard export to owners’ association management systems.
- Export to MS Excel, for example.
- Defects lists including photos.
Plandatis promotes the usage of mobile applications and supports the development of a sustainable long-term maintenance plan with the O-Prognose Inspection application (for iOS and Android).